Avoid Construction! Take exit 140 from I-25. View Areas of Construction
2016 Wyoming State Fair Dates: AUGUST 13-20!
Why stay at a hotel when you can get the complete Fair experience by staying right here in our campground? Heading through town during the off-season? You can camp here then as well!
Camping is a great way to enjoy the fun and festivities of Wyoming's biggest August celebration! During the
Wyoming State Fair every year, thousands of fair goers from all over Wyoming park their trailers or pitch their
tents. Whether it's a vacation or a family reunion, stop by and experience the Rocky Mountain West's classic
State Fair and facilities!
- Reservations are not taken for campers staying the during the eight day camping period of State Fair.
- Fair time campers are handled on a first come, first served basis.
- Campers are allowed to stay in the campgrounds from Saturday, August 13th at 9 a.m. until Sunday, August 21st at 1 p.m. at the weekly rate. Early arrivals and/or later stays will be charged an extra per day fee of $40.00 per space for each additional day.
Map of Campground
- The campground is located on the south side of the fairgrounds, south of Cowboy Drive.
- There are 412 spaces all with electrical, sewage and water hookups.
- There is also space for tents on the west side of the campground, near the North Platte River. Restroom and shower facilities are available.
- The Campground Office will be located near the Pepsi Lot entrance in the East Campground section (look for the signs).
Thank you for camping and have a great Camping fair!
WEB Posted Pricing and Rules Subject to Change Without Notice.
Rules and Regulation:
Campground Rates and Regulations for the 2016 Wyoming State Fair:
- Weekly rate, August 13-20: $250.00
- Daily camper fee, per space and per day: $40.00
- Tents with no electricity on a day-to-day basis: $10.00.
- Sewer dumping fee (if available): $5.00 charge if not camping on grounds.
- NO RESERVATIONS are taken for the Wyoming State Fair dates of August 13-20.
- Camp spaces are clearly marked. Campers not properly parked will be required to re-park as
requested by campground personnel.
- During the State Fair, shuttle service is provided from the Campground office to the State Fair Office at
- State Fair Gate Admission Tickets are required. Gate Admission to State Fair Park will cost $1.00 per
day, Tuesday-Saturday. Toddlers are free with a paid adult. One Daily Gate Admission ticket is required per
person for each day of the Fair or individuals may purchase a $10.00 season pin for all week.
- Automobile/camping permits: All vehicles must have a displayed permit, otherwise they will be required to park in
the “free” complimentary parking lot just south of the Campgrounds.
- Only one (1) vehicle is permitted with each paid camping spot, any additional vehicles must park in the
“free” complimentary parking lot just south of the Campgrounds. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is no vehicle parking on Campground roadways. Towing vehicles must be parked inside the
camping space allocated.
- Campgrounds water pressure is 100 psi. No trailer or vehicle washing allowed.
- Dumping Fee: A fee of $5.00 will be charged to persons who have not paid to camp on State Fair Park
- TV Stations: NBC-KTWO Casper
Local Radio Stations: KKTY 1470 (AM); KKTY 99.3 (FM); and 100.1 (FM)
- NO ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF TRAILERS/CAMPERS/TENTS.
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS ALLOWED.
- NO REFUNDS, NO CREDIT CARDS, NO VISITOR PERMITS, NO OPEN FIRES AND NO FIREWORKS.
- Dogs/cats are allowed in the Campground only. Pets must be contained in the designated area, when
weather permits. Dog/cats must be on leashes when outside of trailers/campers/tents. Owners must abide by animal health guidelines and have a current rabies certificate.
- EVACUATION/EMERGENCY PLAN FOR CAMPGROUNDS: In case of threat of severe weather, State Fair Park Campground personnel and/or security will direct campers. View the Park Map (.pdf).