Why stay at a hotel when you can get the complete Fair experience by staying right here in our campground? Heading through town during the off-season? You can camp here then as well!
Camping is a great way to enjoy the fun and festivities of Wyoming's biggest August celebration! During the Wyoming State Fair every year, thousands of fair goers from all over Wyoming park their trailers or pitch their tents. Whether it's a vacation or a family reunion, stop by and experience the Rocky Mountain West's classic State Fair and facilities!
- Reservations are not taken for campers staying during the five day camping period of State Fair.
- Fair time campers are handled on a first come, first served basis.
Map of Campground
- The campground is located on the south side of the fairgrounds, south of Cowboy Drive.
- There are 412 spaces all with electrical, sewage and water hookups.
- There is also space for tents on the west side of the campground, near the North Platte River. Restroom and shower facilities are available.
- The Campground Office will be located on the west side/bottom of Blue Campground section (look for the signs).
- Daily Tent Camping (per tent, per day): $20.00
Near the North Platte River, with no hook-ups.
- Daily Camping Fee (per camper space, per day): $50.00 (August 15-18)
- Season Camping Fee - Aug. 12-17 (5 days): $200.00
- Daily Camping Fee (per camper space, per day) : $30.00 prior to Tuesday, August 13th, 2019
Thank you for camping and have a great Camping fair!
WEB Posted Pricing and Rules Subject to Change Without Notice.