2015 Wyoming State Fair Dates: AUGUST 8-15!
Hours, fees and the folks to contact if you have any questions about the Wyoming State Fair.
Open 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. for ticket sales.
Fairgrounds close at 12 midnight.
Monday and Tuesday: FREE
Wednesday-Saturday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., $1.00 per person (Toddlers Free)
Season Commemorative Pin: $10.00 (Admission Only)
Toddlers will be admitted free to the Fairgrounds ONLY when accompanied by a paying spectator.
Friends of Agriculture, Industry and Recreation
A non-profit organization that support improvements and events at Wyoming State Fair & Rodeo. Contact the WFT office for details.
- James Goodrich, State Fair Director
- Vicki Arthur-Rupert, Deputy Directory and Sponsorship Manager
- Peggy Hopkins, Vendor Coordinator and Administrative Assistant
- Jessica Leetch, Administrative Assistant
- Tyler Haskins, Building & Grounds Supervisor
- Frank Gorsuch, Building & Grounds
- Austin Deines, Building & Grounds
- William Smith, Building & Grounds
- Carolyn Eberspecher, Office Assistant
- Bonnie Ramirez, Office/Tickets
- Judy Wallis, Office/Cafeteria