Want to reach more than 60,000 customers from across Wyoming in one event? Become a State Fair sponsor!
For more information, contact:
WSF Sponsorship Manager
- Fair dates: 2nd week of August, 8 days of fun!
- Location: Douglas, Wyoming
- Approximate Annual Attendance: 60,000
- The 4H and FFA is the largest youth event in the state
- Number of years held: 103
- More than 160 events, including livestock shows, arts and crafts, needlework, culinary, commercial exhibits, musical entertainment, demo derbies, tractro pulls, PRCA rodeos, ranch rodeos, and more!
- Fairgrounds cover 118 acres, including numerous exhibit halls, livestock barns, over 400 campsites, offices, grandstand, and grassy areas.
The Wyoming State Fair offers many advertising opportunities through its sponsorship program. Businesses can sponsor a show of their choice or be a general fair sponsor. Some of the opportunities include:
- Booth space
- Banners throughout the fairgrounds or in a show ring of your choice
- Daily announcements from the Center Street Midway
- Printed ads in the Official State Fair Program or Open Show books
- Web site advertising and links
- Your logo on printed State Fair materials
- and much, much more!!!
To provide quality entertainment, education, exhibits and competitive events in a clean and safe environment at a reasonable price, enthusiastically delivered by knowledgeable, courteous, professional employees committed to exceeding our guest's expectations.